WordPress Training Nottingham
Pick your own date
Dedicated 1:1 tuition
Free 150 page workbook
Access to over 30 WordPress training videos
WordPress training Nottingham – Looking to get to grips with one of the world’s most popular content management systems (CMS)? WordPress is a powerful and intuitive platform but sometimes you just need someone to give you a head start. You will get a full day of training with the trainers undivided attention – you can even bring your own project with you to get support and advice.
Whether you intend to set up a personal blog or need a website for your small business, if you are looking for WordPress Training Nottingham and the surrounding areas you have come to the right place.
* Based on 2 people sharing a full day session 1:2 and appropriate discount coupon from our Facebook offer
- Full day 1:1 training workshop customised to meet your requirements
- Hands on practical experience linked to course activities
- Opportunity to work on real world tasks/examples. Bring your projects with you.
- Free access to approx 30 online WordPress training videos worth £49.95 per year.
- Free 100 page illustrated WordPress guide worth £49.95
- Free ongoing support for 3 months after the training
This WordPress training is tailored to meet your exact requirements. What you see here is an example of what we can cover in a typical day, however you set the agenda and if you have a project you want to work on, time will be put aside for that. The primary goal of this training is to get you up and running with WordPress so that you can build and manage your own website.
By the end of a typical days training you will be able to:
- Purchase your own domain name and configure it to point to your WordPress website
- Install WordPress and create new users and set appropriate permissions for them
- Upload images, videos, audio and documents to the Media Library for use on your site.
- Describe the difference between posts and pages and create and edit basic posts and pages on your site using the visual editor
- Organise your content using categories and tags
- Create and edit navigation menus
- Find and install suitable widgets to add functionality to your site.
- Find and install a theme for your website the correct way by using a child theme
- Add widgets to content areas of your site to display specific content
- Create more advanced layouts using a short code plugin
- Carry out basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for your website
- Set up accounts with Google and Bing and submit your site to them for indexing.
- Set up and configure a plugin that will save back up copies of all your files and database
- Maintain your site and keep it secure
The aim of this training is to get you up and running with your own website in a day. The training listed here is targeted at beginners with little or no WordPress/web design experience. If you want to set up a personal blog or need a website for your small business I can help. However if you consider yourself an intermediate user looking to build on your experience I may be able to customise a program around your specific requirements. Please contact me to discuss your needs further.
- You should be comfortable using Windows or MacOS and a basic understanding of how websites work is an advantage but not essential
- If you plan to use your own WordPress website as a basis for the training you will need to have the Admin account username and password. Additionally if you have a hosted WordPress site you will need the login details for your host’s control panel. If you require hosting I can set this up for a small annual fee.
- If you plan to undertake the training at your own home or venue you will require a broadband internet connection (Min speed 3MBs faster is better) and a suitable table/desk for you and your trainer to work at
I don’t believe you will find a better value WordPress training course. You will get an experienced trainer and WordPress developer for a full day. Prices start at £169.00
|Weekdays – your venue/home||£199.00|
|Weekday evenings – your venue/home (requires 2 evenings)||£239.00|
|Saturday or Sunday – your venue or home||£199.00|
|Saturday or Sunday||£239.00|
|Add a second participant||£99.00|
Don’t forget that this price includes a free 150 page ebook and access to more than 30 quality WordPress training videos and laptop loan
Book securely online using the calendar on this page. Please note that at present it is not possible to book evening sessions online please call 01157 841 070 to enquire about availability and make a booking or if you have any questions.